EXPERIENCED, LOCAL, RESPONSIVE
We know the path you’re on because we have already walked it.
Hansen & Miller knows exactly what you’re going through and what is yet to come your way. We are here to help.
60 Years of Sonoma County Experience
Our entire staff was born and raised in Sonoma County
Our team has 16,000 fire clients
Our team has filed over 16,000 claims against PG&E
2017 FIRES: TUBBS, NUNS, ATLAS, REDWOOD, AND POCKET FIRES IMPORTANT FACTS
1. The largest fire victim payout in history has been proposed by PG&E; don’t miss out on your share of the $ billions.
2. The Final Deadline for Fire Claims is December 31, 2019.
3. Our firm’s final deadline to take new fire clients is December 23, 2019.
4. If you lost a home or business in the 2017 Fires call Hansen & Miller 707-575-1040.
5. Our team has more experience filing fire claims against PG&E (over 16,000 claims; over 16,000 fire clients) than anyone
6. We proved CALFIRE was wrong and PG&E caused the Tubbs Fire
7. We ensured Tubbs fire victims got equal treatment and raised the settlement fund amount by doing so.
8. Roy Miller’s house burned down in the Tubbs Fire so we know exactly what you are dealing with.
9. We provide our fire clients advice on insurance and rebuilding for free.
10. Time is running out, Act fast or you will lose your rights. The deadline is December 31, 2019.
Roy Miller has practiced law for over 25 years. He is a former Lake County prosecutor and then moved to Santa Rosa over 10 years ago. In 2017 his family fled their home which was burned down in the Tubbs Fire. Roy and his family rebuilt their burned down home, only to then evacuate it when the Kincade Fire threatened to burn it down again. Roy has thousands of fire clients with claims against PG&E. His legal team gathered the evidence to prove CALFIRE got the cause of the Tubbs Fire wrong.
Roy has helped his thousands of fire victim clients with seeking recovery from PG&E, insurance questions, clean up and rebuilding decisions, dealing with emotional issues, dealing with the County, dealing with contractors, and other post-fire issues. Roy has already walked the path you are on, and his experience can help. You do not have to go to San Francisco or Los Angeles to get your questions answered.
Monte Hansen has lived in Healdsburg 51 years. After leaving the Marine Corp, Monte was hired as Sonoma County Sheriff in 1968 patrolling Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley, and North Sonoma County. Monte owned Healdsburg Community Health and Fitness for 25 years and now owns Rancho Maria Family Vineyards in Dry Creek. He has practiced law in Sonoma County for over 40 years and continues to do so.
Banyan Parker grew up in Windsor and attended Junior and High School in Healdsburg and graduated from Healdsburg in 1995. Banyan was in leadership and was voted for various classes: President and Secretary. Banyan worked summers at the Dry Creek General Store, and attended Santa Rosa Junior College and graduated law school in Santa Rosa in 2008. She also evacuated from the Kincade Fire.